My Popular Topics
- Live a life by your own design
- 5 Year goals are useless
- Its hard too be yourself, publicly
- Leading with Legacy
- Successability (Combining success in business with a positive impact)
- CEO – Welcome to the loneliest chair in the company
- An intro to Crypto currency
- Get rich with happiness – QUICK
- Million steps across Australia
- How to change your stable life to chase a crazy dream
- How do you define success?
- The Simple Life - Giving away a $500k wage and my savings to live with camels for a year
Don’t fall in the trap of trying to make someone else wrong in order for you to feel right.
Sustainability in business is inevitable, and the business leaders that are at the forefront of this are the ones that will be the beacons of business leadership in our future.
Stop trying desperately to fall for get rich quick schemes, look instead for get happy quick opportunities
Change isn't to be feared, its to be mastered, don’t fear something that is a inevitability in life.
If you manage to get to the CEO chair be sure to remember, no matter how you managed to get there its leadership that’s now required
A life that rests all your success and happiness on family, career and your home is one which is unstable. If you lose one of those support pillars the other two can topple. Be sure to add some more ways of achieving success and happiness into your life to sure up the foundations of your self worth.
Why leave a legacy to be enjoyed by others when you die, when you can live a legacy and enjoy it with them now.
Our education system was designed in the industrial revolution to fill offices and factories and it hasn’t changed much since then, so if your not happy to do that, don’t be scared to buck against where it was telling you to go.
If it aint broke, figure out how it will break and make it better.
I like to learn from other peoples mistakes, and then find new inventive ways to fuck something up all by myself.
We are surprised by others often but when was the last time you did something that surprised yourself?